The TGP series centrifugal fan for air conditioning, used for fan coil only, is the forward multi-vane centrifugal metallic fan developed and manufactured first by us. The centrifugal fan impellers are made of high quality of hot galvanizing steel sheet by using stamping technology with the advantages of high efficiency, lower noise and precision construction. Both the centrifugal fan flow volume and cenrifugal fan air pressure can meet with wide application, and the diameter of the centrifugal fan wheel is from 130mm to 250mm. The flow volume of centrifugal fan ranges from 250m /h to 3000m/h.
Features of Centrifuge Blower
According to the installed position of the centrifugal fan hub, the fan can be divided into two types, right type and left type; viewing from hub side, if the centrifugal fan impeller rotates clockwise, the centrifugal fan is called right centrifugal fan type; if it rotates anti-clockwise, the centrifugal fan fan is called left centrifugal fan type.
TGP series centrifugal fans are mainly consisted of centrifugal fan housing, cenrifugal fan impeller and centrifugal fan hub.
The housing of centrifugal fan is made of imported quality galavanizing sheet. Its side plates take the shape according to the aerodynamic profile and are fixed with biting-scroll with tapping screws.
Forwards curved radial centrifugal fan impeller is made of high-grade imported hot-galvanizing steel punched with precision mould and curled.The reasonable centrifugal fan design of impeller makes the ventilator work in the optimum condition. The centrifugal fan wheel is fixed on the middle disk plate and on the end ring with riveting grippers. The centrifugal fan blade has enough rigidity during continuous rotation with maximum power. All centrifugal fan impellers have passed by balance test according to Tingertech Company Standard which is higher level than National Standard.
The connection of centrifugal fan hub with electric centrifugal fan motor shaft is guaranteed by the centrifugal fan hub which is made of constructional steeldor die cast zinc alloy followed by precision processing. The permissible tolerance of hole diameter, per-pendicularity and coaxality are all kept within 0.01 mm.
1) Matching electric ac fan motor power of ventilation denotes internal power plus safety coefficient of centrifugal fan motor capacity in special operating condition ,it does denote the power required during full opening of air outlet. Therefore no-load running of cenrifugal fan without any applied resistance is strictly prohibited in order to avoid burning out of the centrifugal condenser fan motor caused by its operation at over rated power.
2) Special care for centrifugal fans should be taken during transportation, load and unload. The centrifugal fan is limited for use in areas where air substances are non-corrosive, non-toxics and non-erosive.
3) Prior to installing centrifugal fan, rotate the centrifugal fan wheel by hand or stick to check for tightness or impact.If it is ensured that there is no tightness and impact, then the installation for centrifugal fan blower can be carried out.
4) After installing the centrifugal fan,the scroll of centrifugal fan should be inspected, there should not be tools and extra matters remained in the casing.
5) Prior to official operation of ventilation, it is necessary to check the rotating direction of both centrifugal blower motor and centrifugal fan for their coordination.
6) During ordering it is necessary to state the cenrifugal fan types,cenrifugal fan speed, cenrifugal fan air volume, cenrifugal fan air pressure ,cenrifugal fan direction of air outlet, cenrifugal fan rotating direction, centrifugal blower motor types and cenrifugal fan specifications.
|Wheel diameter||D = 150 mm||Fan weight||m = 1.30 kg|
|Moment of inertia||J = 0.002 kg.m²||Speed limit||n (max)= 1300 r/min|
Centrifugal fan performance curves is certified for installation centrifugal fan of type B: free inlet, ducted outlet. Power rating (kW) does not include transmission losses. Performance ratings do not include the effects of appurtenances (accessories). The A-weighted sound ratings shown have been calculated per AMCA International Standard 301. Values shown are for inlet LWiA sound power levels for installation type B: free inlet, ducted outlet. Contact your Centrifugal Fan Manufacturers & Suppliers for Centrifugal Fan Catalogue and Get Centrifugal Fan Price.