The TGP series air-conditioning centrifugal fan, used for fan coil only, is the forward multi-vane centrifugal metallic fan developed and manufactured first by us. The centrifugal fan impellers are made of high quality of hot galvanizing steel sheet by using stamping technology with the advantages of high efficiency, lower noise and precision construction. Both the centrifugal fan flow volume and cenrifugal fan air pressure can meet with wide application, and the diameter of the centrifugal fan wheel is from 130mm to 250mm. The flow volume of centrifugal fan ranges from 250m /h to 3000m/h.
According to the installed position of the hub, the centrifugal fan blower can be divided into two types, right type and left type; viewing from hub side, if the centrifugal fan wheel rotates clockwise, the centrifugal fan is called right type; if it rotates anti-clockwise, the centrifugal fan is called left type.
TGP series centrifugal fans are mainly consisted of centrifugal fan housing, centrifugal fan impeller and hub.
The centrifugal fan housing is made of imported quality galavanizing sheet. Its side plates take the shape according to the aerodynamic profile and are fixed with biting-scroll with tapping screws.
Forwards curved centrifugal fan radial impeller is made of high-grade imported hot-galvanizing steel punched with precision mould and curled.The reasonable design of centrifugal fan impeller makes the ventilator work in the optimum condition. The centrifugal fan impeller is fixed on the middle disk plate and on the end ring with riveting grippers. The centrifugal fan blade has enough rigidity during continuous rotation with maximum power. All centrifugal fan impellers have passed by balance test according to the Company Standard which is higher level than National Standard.
The connection of centrifugal fan blade with electric ac fan motor shaft is guaranteed by the centrifugal fan hub which is made of constructional steeldor die cast zinc alloy followed by precision processing. The permissible tolerance of hole diameter, per- pendicularity and coaxality are all kept within 0.01 mm.
1) Matching electric fan motor power of ventilation denotes internal power plus safety coefficient of electric centrifugal fan motor capacity in special operating condition, it does denote the power required during full opening of air outlet.Therefore no-load running of centrifugal fan without any applied resistance is strictly prohibited in order to avoid burning out of the motor caused by its operation at over rated power.
2) Special care should be taken during transportation, load and unload of centrifugal fans. The centrifugal fan is limited for use in areas where air substances are non-corrosive, non-toxics and non-erosive.
3) Prior to installing fan, rotate the centrifugal fan impeller by hand or stick to check for tightness or impact. If it is ensured that there is no tightness and impact, then the installation of centrifugal blower fan can be carried out.
4) After installing, the centrifugal fan, the scroll of centrifugal fan should be inspected, there should not be tools and extra matters remained in the casing.
5) Prior to official operation of ventilation, it is necessary to check the rotating direction of both centrifugal fan motor and centrifugal fan for their coordination.
6) During ordering it is necessary to state the centrifugal fan type, speed, air volume, air pressure, direction of air outlet, rotating direction, type of electric fan motor and centrifugal fans specifications.
|centrifugal fan impeller diameter||D = 225 mm||Fan weight||m = 3.75 kg|
|Moment of inertia||J = 0.014 kg.m²||Speed limit||n (max)= 1400 r/min|
Centrifugal Fan Curve
Centrifugal fan performance curve is certified for installation type B: free inlet, ducted outlet. Power rating (kW) does not include transmission losses. Performance ratings of centrifugal fan do not include the effects of appurtenances (accessories). The A-weighted sound ratings shown have been calculated per AMCA International Standard 301. Values of centrifugal fans shown are for inlet. LWiA sound power levels for installation of centrifugal fan type B: free inlet, ducted outlet.