YDK139-370-4 Fresh Air Ventilation System 370w Hvac Condenser Motor Replacement Low Noise
Air conditioner fan motor is a kind of HVAC AC motor. Each OEM replacement A/C motor extends equipment life by replacing old or damaged HVAC motors in ventilator, fan, and blower. Our air conditioning motors match the equipment's existing motor well by ensuring consistent performance and correct installation.
6. Low temperature rise and a strong adaptability to the environment.
7. 100% pure copper, aluminum motor can also be available if customer need large quantity.
1. Stamping of lamination. 2. Rotor die-casting. 3. Winding and inserting – both manual and semi-automatically. 4. Vacuum varnishing. 5. Machining shaft, housing, end shields etc. 6. Rotor balancing. 7. Painting – both wet paint and powder coating. 8. Motor assembly. 9. Packing. 10. Inspecting spare parts every processing.
1. Q: How we get a same motor as we need?
A: For your same motor, please share us:
a.Your motor image and nameplate;
b.Detailed size of your motor.
2. Q: Can you provide us sample, is it free or need to pay?
A: Free sample is always available, freight cost on customer's side.
3. Q: What's your payment term?
A: 30% deposit and 70% balance before shipping by LC,TT on FOB term.
4. Q: What kind of product you can provide? A: As a professional factory of hvac motor and centrifugal fan (housing fan), many different motor models and centrifugal duct fans are on our list: fan coil unit motor for central air conditioner, motor for split, cabinet, window, ceiling air conditioner, cooler motor, blower motor, fan motor, heat pump motor, universal fan motor, indoor fan motor, outdoor fan motor, condenser fan motor, PG motor, and other HVAC/R MOTOR; BLDC motor, EC motor, stepper motor, single and three phase motor; AC Centrifugal fan, EC centrifugal blower as well as other HVAC parts, which are on our service to help cusotmer purchase.
5. Q: Is there a MOQ for your motors? A: Yes. The MOQ is between 100-500pcs for different models after sample approval. And it's also okay for us to accept smaller lots for the initial order.
6. Q: Could you send me a price list? A: Most of our motor are not standard products, they are customized based on different requirements like voltage, power and shaft dia and length etc. Thus, it's really difficult for us to provide a price list. If you could share your detailed requirements and quantity, we'll be sure to offer a very competitive price.