These substances usually increase their power with reversible phase transitions, such as gas-liquid transitions. Such as steam in a steam engine, snow in a refrigerator, and so on. When the general steam engine is working, the heat energy of the steam is released and converted into mechanical energy to produce the prime force; The snow seed of the refrigerator is used to transfer heat from the low temperature to the high temperature.
(1) It has excellent thermodynamic characteristics, so that it can run in a given temperature region with high cycle efficiency. The specific requirements are as follows: the critical temperature is higher than the condensation temperature, the saturation pressure corresponding to the condensation temperature is not too high, the standard boiling point is low, the specific heat capacity of the fluid is small, the adiabatic index is low, and the heat per unit volume is large.
(2) With excellent thermal physical properties specific requirements: higher heat transfer coefficient, lower viscosity and smaller density.
(3) Good chemical stability requires the working medium to have good chemical stability at high temperature and ensure that the working medium does not decompose at the highest working temperature.
(4) It has good intersolubility with lubricating oil
(5) Safety working medium should be non-toxic, non-irritating, non-combustibility and explosive.
(6) Good electrical insulation
(7) Economy requires low working medium and easy to obtain.
(8) Environmental protection requires that the ozone depletion potential value (ODP) and global warming potential value (GWP) of working medium should be as small as possible, so as to reduce the damage to the atmospheric ozone layer and cause global warming.
Critical Temperature (℃)
Critical Pressure (Mpa)
1. Q: How we get a same motor as we need?
A: For your same motor, please share us:
a.Your motor image and nameplate;
b.Detailed size of your motor.
2. Q: Can you provide us sample, is it free or need to pay?
A: Free sample is always available, freight cost on customer's side.
3. Q: What's your payment term?
A: 30% deposit and 70% balance before shipping by LC,TT on FOB term.
4. Q: What kind of product you can provide? A: As a professional factory of hvac motor and centrifugal fan (housing fan), many different motor models and centrifugal duct fans are on our list: fan coil unit motor for central air conditioner, motor for split, cabinet, window, ceiling air conditioner, cooler motor, blower motor, fan motor, heat pump motor, universal fan motor, indoor fan motor, outdoor fan motor, condenser fan motor, PG motor, and other HVAC/R MOTOR; BLDC motor, EC motor, stepper motor, single and three phase motor; AC Centrifugal fan, EC centrifugal blower as well as other HVAC parts, which are on our service to help cusotmer purchase.
5. Q: Is there a MOQ for your motors? A: Yes. The MOQ is between 100-500pcs for different models after sample approval. And it's also okay for us to accept smaller lots for the initial order.
6. Q: Could you send me a price list? A: Most of our motor are not standard products, they are customized based on different requirements like voltage, power and shaft dia and length etc. Thus, it's really difficult for us to provide a price list. If you could share your detailed requirements and quantity, we'll be sure to offer a very competitive price.